Topographer, tonometer VX220 by Visionix
VX 220 is a automatic diagnostic screening device. The VX 220 features screening for glaucoma, corneal pathologies such as keratoconus, and fitting of contact lenses with integrated topography.
- Dimensions : W 320 mm x D 555 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Voltage:100/120, 220/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz,250 W
- Medical Standards: CE MDD 93/42/EC. 2007/47/EC
• Corneal pathology (keratoconus).
• Contact lens fitting
• Schleimpflug image for the detection and calculation of pachymetria IOPC
• Scheimpflug imaging, anterior segment analysis
Corneal thickness measurement, iridocorneal angle.
• Full automated topographer, placido rings technology. Contact lens software included.
• Autofocus diagnosis device
• Fully automatic 3-D and R/L eye alignments
• Operator independent measurements
• High reproducibility of measurements.
Ultra efficient 3-D aligment
Entirely automatic alignment and measurement allowing :
• Higher reliability of measurements
• Significant time saving
• Ergonomic design provides optimum comfort.