Autorefracto keratometer and topographer, included the Wave Front technology VX110 by Visionix
The VX110 is a diagnostic instrument aimed at analysing vision and high aberrations.The VX 110 is a perfect automatic tool to screen visual defects, refraction variations, corneal diseases as keratocone and contact lenses adaptation thanks to the integrated topograph.
- Dimensions : W 320 mm x D 555 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Voltage :100/120, 220/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz,250 W
- Medical standards: CE MDD 93/42/EC. 2007/47/EC
REFRACTION & VISUAL PERFORMANCE
> Extremely precise refraction (cylinder and axis)
> Refraction on small pupils 1.2 / 1.4 mm.
> 1200 points of analysis for a pupil of 7 mm
> Measurement of daytime vision and night time vision
TECHNOLOY : Analysis of the wavefront with the Shack-Hartmann sensor.
> Contact lenses and fitting
> Screening keratoconus and corneal pathologies
TECHNOLOGY: Analysis of the wavefront using the Shack-Hartmann sensor, Placido disk, Scheimpflug camera.
- Fully Automatic
- Extremely precise refraction
- Refraction on small pupils 1.2 mm / 1.4 mm
- Measures Day and Night Refraction
- Screening for Keratoconus and Corneal Pathologies
- Central and peripheral keratometry
- Topography more than 100,000 points analyzed
- High density aberrometry up to 1500 points
- 24 Placido Discs
- Based on Wavefront